AS OF JUNE 8TH, 2013 THIS CONTEST IS OFFICIALLY CLOSED TO NEW ENTRIES. THE WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED SHORTLY.
Thanks again for coming back around. Be sure to bookmark my new blogspot address in your favorites while you are here so you can return again! We had some problems with people and their existing bookmark of this site. This is the new site and will be for some time. Make sure you save it!
Thanks to everyone who has already made the Mayweek giveaways so successful. I’m excited to be passing along these books to you.
With that, here’s day two of the contest.
I really love her books. That said, I haven’t gotten to this one yet. That said, I had an extra advanced reader copy given to me from Harpercollins and it’s up for grabs.
So, here’s how we are going to do this giveaway… and, of course, we are playing the number game. I am thinking of a number between 1 and 1000. To enter you have to leave your number guess in the comments with a valid email address (so I can later contact the winner). I am opening this contest up for multiple guesses but here’s how we are going to do that.
But first – The Rules
1. Your first guess is free, so guess away.
2. Your next guess(es) must be earned. To earn another guess simply post this contest to any social media site of your choice (Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Goodreads, Pinterest, Blogs, etc. etc.). If I can see it online you can post it there. However, to earn the next guess you must copy the link and paste it into the comments with your next numerical guess. I must be able to see that you posted it elsewhere for the guess to count.
3. As long as you are posting you get another guess. You can post once, twice, or 200 times as long as you come back and show me the link. It’s that easy to enter.
4. The first person to guess the entry correctly in the comments gets the book, even if two people guess the same number. So it behooves you to check the comment stream to make sure that your numeral guess is first. I only have one of this book to give away. So choose wisely.
5. This contest ends on June 7, 2013. If you post another entry to it after that your guess will not count. I will announce the winner shortly afterward.
6. Wherever you post this please include the term Mayweek (or Mayweek #whatever). Then I can easily find it online.
Finale: And, yes readers, this contest is INTERNATIONALE.
So post, and post, and repost. You can tweet this 500 times for all I care, just post!
And keep checking back. There’s another week’s worth of books coming. And, while your at it, check my current giveaways for other goodies.
And please help me with my MUSIC PLAYLIST PROJECT. Any suggestions are welcome.
So, with that, Mayweek #2: 3:59 launch!