So, I’m knee-deep in reading the Stieg Larsson books.. which have completely stolen my soul this month. They are good but, due to some very heavy stuff going on in my life I am unable to focus on much bookwise for very long…hence why it is taking me sooo ungodly long to read them.
…Final Fantasy 13, however, has become very fascinating this month…this is a problem. I am aware.
Still, the ARCs and new book releases are piling up next to my computer, and I have to decide what to read next, after finishing up the Larsson books. Of course.
So, readers, book fans, bibliophiles of all ages and creeds… What should I read next? From the pile o’ books beside my keyboard.
1. Folly – Marthe Jocelyn
2. Wake Unto Me – Lisa Cach
3. Behemoth – Scott Westerfeld (geeked!)
4. Nevermore – Kelly Creagh
5. The Candidates – Inara Scott
6. Halo – Alexandra Adornetto (DJ, I know you’ll go for this one)
7. Desires of the Dead – Kimberly Derting (stoked!)
8. The Iron Thorn – Caitlin Kittredge (intrigued)
9. Unearthly – Cynthia Hand
10. Dead Beautiful – Yvonne Wood
11. Crusade – Nancy Holder and Debbie Viguie
12. Rot & Ruin – Jonathan Maberry
13. Rotters – Daniel Kraus
14. The Agency: A Spy in the House – Y.S. Lee
15. Claire de Lune – Christine Johnson
16. Enchanted Ivy – Sarah Beth Durst
*17. Paranormalcy – Kiersten White
*18. Unraveled – Gena Showalter (eeep!!)
*19. The Marbury Lens – Andrew Smith
*20. Low Red Moon – Ivy Devlin
*21. The House of Dead Maids – Clare B. Dunkle
*22. Personal Demons – Lisa Desrochers
This is, of course, completely subject to change depending on what the ARC gods drop in my mailbox over the next months. I would like to get back to the point where I am reading this many books over a month’s time. We’ll see. Lisbeth Salander could rock my cosmos for another month at the rate I am processing now.
P.S. The ARC fairy just keeps on giving. Anything indicated with a * are books that released this week or I received an ARC. They climbed to the top of the pile.
– Follow the Reader –